"To finish the moment, to find the journey’s end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom....Since our office is with moments, let us husband them."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, August 17, 2007

T-Minus 8 days

It's almost time for me to go. In less than 8 days I will be going from Cleveland, Ohio (on the left) across the Atlantic to arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark (on the right). That flight will officially begin my study abroad experience! And this blog will be the home for information on how it is going. If you're interested in photos, there is a link on the right-hand side of the page labeled "Webshots" that will take you to my Webshots page, where all of my pictures are. I'm hoping to make relatively frequent posts here sharing my adventures and such. In addition, some of my musings on life, news, and sports, will also be expounded here. So if at all interested, check back often and see how things are coming along.


No comments: