"To finish the moment, to find the journey’s end in every step of the road, to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom....Since our office is with moments, let us husband them."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Honey, I want THAT one!"

That's what I imagined this couple saying that I saw today. Late this afternoon, I was walking towards the bus stop to head home for the day when I passed a couple looking at a shop window. The wife was animatedly pointing at things in the window, and every now and then the husband would join in. Overall, I would describe these two as quite respectable in terms of appearance, nothing odd at all; however, there are two "kickers" to this story. First, they were looking at the window of a sex store filled with DVD's, magazines, outfits, and toys. Second, they had to be around 70 years old!

No comments: